"Personal Information" refers to information, which allows You to be directly or indirectly identified as an individual person. We may also collect "non-personal information" meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify anyone. We collect and use both types of information and combinations of both types.
1. Processing Personal Information
Mice Ideas will process Your Personal Information for the purposes of providing the Services, including organizing the events and facilitating participant networking using the Mice Ideas website and the associated services.
Mice Ideas will process Your Personal Information to provide customer service and other services at your request, to send You information, including confirmations, conference details, event joining information, invoices, and other communications, as well as communicate with You about promotions and other updates about services offered by Us.
Mice Ideas commits to adhere to the applicable laws and regulations pertaining to processing of Personal Information, as well as to process Personal Information in compliance with good processing practices. All Mice Ideas’ personnel processing Personal Information are obliged to keep such information strictly confidential.
2. Information We Collect and Sources of Information
We collect several categories of information:
- Information You give us,
- Technically gathered information when You use our Services,
- Information from publicly available sources and third parties in relation to our service.
We may collect personal information from publicly available sources, such as social media, public directories etc. We also use third-party search and prospecting information providers to find personal information about potential customers and people who may benefit from our service.
We also use other third-party data analytics service providers in order to improve the Services, we may use tools from third-party service providers.
3. How Information Is Collected
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Our Website may use "cookies" so that we can provide you with more customized information when you use our Services. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a "cookie", giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
- A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that uniquely identifies your browser. The Website uses such cookies automatically to improve the quality of the Website by storing non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to user preferences and tracking user trends. Most internet surfing browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being requested. When you use the Website, the Company may collate non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Website. The Company uses this data for analysing and enhancing the Website and sometimes the Company may disclose it in aggregate form to the Company's partners. This may be used by them directly or indirectly by them for providing other services as well.
- The Company may also employ pixel tags, GA codes or other industry standard technologies in the Website, or through emails or other services provided by the Company's partners. These technologies use small graphic images placed on websites or emails, and they enable the Company to understand whether you have performed a specific action on the Website, or to measure the performance of the Company's services, or to understand usage patterns and trends.
- Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, facsimile mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc. ("Correspondence Information").
5. External Links on Website
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
6. Disclosing Your personal information
When We manage a conference or event for a client, We will usually provide Personal Information collected in the course of managing their conferences and events to that client.
If an individual is attending a conference or event We are managing, We may disclose that person’s Personal Information to sponsors/ organizers of that event.
The circumstances will determine what information will be disclosed-but We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that only the information that is necessary or desirable is disclosed.
Some suppliers may need an individual’s Personal Information to provide appropriate goods or services. We may, for example, engage conference registration-desk services, ushers and event staff, who may have access to Personal Information. We may also engage third parties to assist with the development, maintenance or hosting of conference and event websites and other information technology utilised at the conference or event. We may also disclose Personal Information to Our professional advisers, such as Our lawyers and accountants in any case where We need to seek advice.
We will never sell an individual’s Personal Information unless We have the individual’s express consent; or the sale is part of a sale of Our business or a part of Our business, as noted above.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
9. Grievance officer
In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the Grievance Officer of Mice Ideas will be available, for the purpose of this Agreement, on firstname.lastname@example.org